Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wait, why?

This month's InStyle was actually one of the better ones to land on my desk in a few years -- I refuse to actually buy them since it's usually crap. But. I will concede that the features in the 'Beyonce' issue were actually pretty good and it had a feature on Kari Whitman's work for Jessica Alba. They also got hip to the fact that people are feeling po' and used clothes that weren't the price of a kidney transplant.

However.

Why in the hell is Katie Lee Joel in ANOTHER magazine? What does she do? What is her purpose?

Katie Lee Joel -- first you offer nothing to my Domino, now you offer nothing to my stolen InStyle. I don't care about your turkey, just like I didn't care about your boring shelving unit filled with cake stands. I know that you got lucky and bagged an old guy with dough, but until you can offer more, stay out of my magazines.

No comments: