Thursday, April 9, 2009

London could teach us something

While I've been to stressed and tired to take pictures of the people I've been watching during a two day stay in London airports, I have witnessed one of the most diverse populations. Granted it's an airport, so everyone is coming and going, but just based on the people helping us in restaurants, ticket counters, etc., there is way more diversity than what I get back in the states. Whether it's a gaggle of punk teens or just the general appearance that everyone is from somewhere else, it's really quite amazing.

Wish I had some pictures of the fashion that I've seen on the teenagers around here, so refreshing after being around teens that look no different than 30-year-olds due to whatever bug is going around in the USA making kids grow up too fast.

No comments: