Friday, July 10, 2009

Here's my problem:

Why doesn't anyone warn you that getting in shape often means that you end up weighing more and that your pants won't fit?

If I wanted to buy a new wardrobe, I would have just gone out and done it, or oh yeah, not quit my job and decided to go back to school and rendered myself broke. Because let me tell you, this girl cannot afford new pants right now.

So listen up ass and thighs. Go back to the way you were. I'd rather be skinny and continue wearing my $200 dollar jeans. They aren't flash in the pan items and I intend to keep wearing them. Just as soon as I can button them, or honestly, get them over my thighs and around my ass.

But seriously, why is there no mention of this when people say they work out? Now I'm going to the gym but trying to do cardio that doesn't build muscle just so I can continue to wear my "investment pieces."

The things we do...

No comments: