Monday, May 17, 2010

Alright Already.


As much as I've tried to ignore the fact that I haven't written, a few people haven't let me forget.

Last week, I received this email from my mother:

It's time you wrote a new post......the last one was in March before your trip. Surely you have an opinion on at least one subject. You can tell I miss reading your posts. I just logged on to Decorno, now even she is no longer posting.
Love you,
Mom

Sweet, but ignorable.

Then I got this less-than-subtle callout on my facebook wall from my less-than-subtle former boss, Lisa:

Would you take your blog down? I am tired of checking every day to see if it's been updated, only to have the Famke Janssen surly face girl in the green dress staring back at me. Blogs are for updating. And for entertaining me at lunch. Not for taking up valuable space with posts from March 22. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Love, me.


So, Lisa (and Mom), I will try to find a new lease on life and figure out something to say. Unfortunately, all my gusto comes at inconvenient times and I'm left with that pathetic feeling everytime I even come close to some interesting thought (interesting might be a stretch).

So here it goes, ramp up number I stopped counting.

No comments: