Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is a Comin'

For me, it doesn't really feel like Christmas until I have gifts to wrap for people. Especially because I am a paper whore -- I love me a good wrapping paper and ribbon combination. Few things get me more me more excited at Christmas than the sight of presents and (honest, I swear) it's because of the wrappings. Now obviously this giddiness is not going to happen with just any old package and a roll of dancing santa paper, but watch out if you give me a present with some prettiness on the outside. I'm planning my 2009 collection and I came across this totally unrealistic but awesome idea courtesy of the queen of unrealistic awesome ideas, Martha Stewart.


As a side note, it's known in some circles that I'm bad at receiving presents, this might also contribute to my love of the adage "'better to give than receive."

No comments: