Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On to another holiday

Christmas.

I know it's early, but you have to get on this stuff, otherwise it's just no fun. And I have to admit that I loved this post so much from my buddy WithStyle that I'm sharing/stealing the love.

I prefer personalized gifts. Usually, I try to make a list of the people I need to give to and then try to do something custom. Last year I gave personalized notepads that were affordable and showed the care that it takes to pre-plan a gift. No "Oh yeeeaaah, here is a present for you," while rustling around in their purse, only to retrieve a nail polish and roll of certs as your present. Hate that.

This year, I'm loving the idea of these little boxes of cupcake mix. It would be so easy to go to Packaging Specialties and do it yourself too, but honestly, I don't know that the price can be beat on these bad boys from Vintage Bake Shop - 6 bucks for everything and the custom label. All you need to supply is the ribbon of your choice.

New Years - So chic

I'm surprising myself, but I love the pink on this. It would be great for a birthday party or a shower favor. Love it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE red velvet. I would really love you to make me some red velvet cupcakes and/or cake.

Jason would love it as well.

We'll look forward to having it this Saturday.