Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh yeah, this is happening.

As previously mentioned, I usually am superlame for halloween. Last year I got home from work late, had no costume or candy for trick-or-treaters and was expected at a party within hours. The situation left me with few options, save for stealing my boyfriends (very long) white button down and white socks and passing myself off as Tom Cruise in Risky Business. The Ray-Bans I borrowed from a friend helped, but I can admit it was a lame costume.

Well not this year, my friends, not this year. Are you ready? Because I (and every other gay man in America) am being Lady Gaga.

But not just any Gaga, I'm wearing my most favorite costume of hers, the bubble dress.

...with, ahem, a few more bubbles than that.

Similar to my hit "grapes" costume of 1996 I will be 4 feet wide and everyone's favorite. It is made with clear balloons, nude leotard, fake eyelashes with silver flair and the nastiest $4 bob wig from JoAnne's. IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

So there it is, my extravaganza of a Halloween costume. I better win a prize.

No comments: