Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You Earthmuffin

Thank you woman on my bus today for showing me a portion of your breast while feeding your 2-year old.

I can't tell you how much I also appreciated listening to you read children's book after children's book aloud to commuters. Trust me, when you would say "Next page please" I wanted to reach right out and turn it for you. I mean, since your hands were full with your lactating and child-feeding, it's understandable that you would need a little bit of help. Too bad your kid beat me to it.

I should also apologize for the width that my mouth dropped to when, after his morning meal, your "baby" sat up, started conversing and then walked off the bus. I mean, there I was trying to tell myself "oh he's just big for his size," but when he nearly tipped his hat and said "good day" to the driver, I found it hard to zip the lip.

No comments: