Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little touches, big impact

I'm liking these rooms from designer Lori Graham. Pretty simple, but nice touches here and there make the rooms stand out.


It's probably the painted woodwork that is making me swoon, but I like the simplicity of this hall entry.

Don't you just want to wake up here? So white and serene - I love that bedside table.

The drapes that have just the slightest hint of pink in them is what stands out for me. The bookshelves that have been painted white with black insides, paired with unexpected pink is perfect.

I've really been liking the wool in weaves that remind me of felt. It's so masculine, but on chairs like this that have been painted white, it becomes very unisex and beautiful. I also love the box they've made to cover the radiators. They can be such a waste of space, but here they become extra seating.

To me this is a great version of a man's bedroom. It's masculine, but not in any way that borders on bachelor pad.

I've already made my love of bookcases clear, but I love the symmetry of these and the way they pop against the white of the living room and how the black shelves mirror the ebonized floor.

No comments: