Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Pools Needed

As excited as I am about Fall rolling around, I'm also really missing all of the lost opportunities for laying by the pool. Not that I've done much of it this summer (since getting back to the states that is), but just when I feel like I could really use that vitamin D and a good stupid book, it's yanked away. To mourn out loss, I've gathered a few of our friends together:








I wish it wasn't such a waste to have a pool in the Northwest due to rain and cold, but I almost feel like just having a really wonderful pool adds so much to a property that just by looking at it everyday the effects are felt.

Now where's my Zoloft?

1 comment:

miss muffett said...

I made the second to last picture my background on my office computer - what good inspiration to take a vacation (and/or buy a kiddie pool and sit in it in my backyard...whichever!) Thanks for the inspiration lady :)