Friday, March 13, 2009

Vegas baby! Vegas!

I'm taking off this weekend for Vegas, a totally spur of the moment (for me that means 3 weeks in advance) trip with girlfriends from work and I couldn't be more excited. The last time I went, I figured I would not be back for a loooong time since the city as a whole is a little bit much for me and the maiden voyage was a bachelorette party that was totally over-the-top in a "this can't be duplicated" way. I figured I'd go out on a high note, but I couldn't pass up the chance to spend time with the friends I've made through my job and as the days count down to my new life, it's a little bit of a graduation party for me. I'm thinking it's all about the experiences right now and when I look back, I'm not going to wish that I hadn't spent the money. I would instead wish that I hadn't been afraid to let go of a little cash and say "screw it, I'm in."

No comments: