Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've got an itch to shop

I've been in major recession mode due to upcoming trips and impending unemployment, but right now my head is saying "but you really need those." And I can't help but agree with myself, there are some things out there that would be the perfect addition to the aforementioned trips. Plus I want to trash everything in my closet right now because I'm so sick of wearing it all with no new items to mix it up. This is the time of year where I would normally buy, buy, buy and then come home and roll around in all of my purchases. Not so, this year. And it is killing me.

So here is my virtual shopping binge. Maybe I can practice affirmations and by speaking it out loud, they will actualize in my closet by the grace of my own determination? Or odds are I will buy at least one of these items...

So cute - new from J.Crew, but I'm thinking orange if I can swing the tan.

Elizabeth & James, perfect for my upcoming girls weekend in Vegas. Please excuse the included tragic looking model.

NOW THIS. This is what I really want. It's hard to see it here, but it's the softest light gray cashmere lined with a shell pink. SO pretty. It's Theory.

More J.Crew, this will be a must for Europe. Throw it on with anything and be instatnly market-chic. Pair it with the longchamp tote I bought and maybe I'll start to fulfill one of my new years resolution of trying to be more chic.

No comments: