Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For your enjoyment

Sometimes I get the best emails from friends. They make my day, and because I was mid flu, I didn't give this one the attention it deserved, but overall, it was a hilarious note and I decided to share my friend's third point (yes, we organize by number)....

3 - And having nothing to do with your post directly (but you referenced Piperlime so I'll use that as a transition) tell me you watched the finale of the Rachel Zoe Project. There might not be another human being that I hate more on this planet. If I was given the power to go back in time and erase someone from existence, she would be my vote. Not Hitler, not Stalin, not Pol Pot, no, Rachel motherfucking Zoe. Key take-a-way, there's something about Taylor I find oddly attractive.

Clearly I disagree with his sentiment, as I feel RZ is here to make me laugh. But I do agree that sometimes Taylor is kind of attractive. When you can see her face without those damn bangs all up in there.

Oh man, too funny emails. May they keep coming.

No comments: