Sunday, October 18, 2009

Still Sick & Eddie Ross

Today's the first day that I've really started to feel like myself again, thank goodness. While I don't think I had the bad swine, I do think I had the pleasure of meeting the seasonal flu. And last night, I choked down the Nyquil and had the first good sleep since Tuesday. Amazing. Although my eyes still look swollen and gross, but I'm not being choose-y.

What I have learned is that TLC airs the same commercials over. And over. And over. Also, I have learned that I can't get tired of Say Yes to the Dress and that Eddie Ross is on HGTV's Halloween Block Party. I really wish he wasn't since I grew so tired of his bitchy attitude on Top Design, but seeing as how it's HGTV, his 'competitors' have terrible designs, so I guess it's favoring the best of the worst.

I know that some will disagree, and I do think the guy's got talent and the ability to self-market. But all I'm sayin' is that if you think you're shit don't stink, someday you're going to step in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet post!
Eddie!