Monday, August 24, 2009

Actually reading it for the article... I swear!

And it's mostly because I've already seen the nudie pictures of Kelly Wearstler. Who hasn't?! In fact, I'm hoping that it's the second thing they put on the overhead after "Welcome to Intro to Interior Design" on the basis that it's paramount to the education. (Do they even still have overheads?)

BUT what I never actually had read was the accompanying article. I can't imagine why I never read it before? But now that I have, I feel so much closer to Miss September 1994... totally awesome.

Kelly Gallagher

Miss September 1994

BIRTHPLACE: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

BUST: 34" C

WAIST: 24"

HIPS: 35"

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

WEIGHT: 105 lbs

AMBITIONS:

To own my own marvelous design and furnishings business.

TURN-ONS:

Fabulous, intense minds, honesty, huge smiles and a man with a colossal heart.

TURNOFFS:

Lack of communication, cruelty to animals, slackers, and bad design.

ROMANCING MY MAN:

Breakfast in the boudoir, a bit of physical activity, trip to the museum for some mental and visual stimulation, a nibble for two to satisfy the palate and a trip to the beach to see the sun set and the moon rise.

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF:

Swap meets, blended coffees, Nicholson Baker novels & good loving.


(photo courtesy of Playboy)

No comments: