Monday, August 31, 2009

I do. THIS way.

christy + christian from joel serrato on Vimeo.

It seems that I'm at the age where everyone is talking about weddings, and if they aren't talking about them, they're telling me they aren't free because they have one to attend. Well, let me tell you, nothing has really left an impression until this video of a Napa Valley wedding that was posted on 100 Layer Cake today.

Beautiful, from the dress and Louboutin's to the amazingly all white reception. Even the chairs are lovely, which let me tell you, is hard to do. Why is it that people always screw it up on the chairs? They pay out the ass for a dress and flowers and then make guests sit on the same chairs they had for confirmation class in their church basement? Stupid. Why not just use silk flowers and wear a denim skirt if you can't close the deal on the chairs?

The location was the Carneros Inn.

Yes. 'Yes' to Napa, 'yes' to Louboutin, 'yes' to peonies, 'yes' to white and apple green. 'No' to a wedding anytime soon.

1 comment:

Trove Interiors said...

Gorgeous. I love how everything is simple yet sophisticated. I hope you do have this wedding - someday.