Monday, August 10, 2009

If only it were like this...

I've been noticeably absent from all of my regular non-phone communication methods for a few days now and I was starting to raise some eyebrows amongst my usuals on the email/g-chat circuit.

In response to telling my friend that I was at the Design Center, this is what I get back. Hilarious.

"I don't even know what that is.

I choose, however, to believe that it is your schools version of Save By The Bell's "The Max." I imagine lots of stereotypical design students with turtlenecks and black rimmed glasses sitting around Herman Miller tables eating square burgers. Then the Dean walks in and delivers the news that the 27th annual design dance is canceled because your rival school stole your mascot (Squarie the T-Square) and everyone has lost their spirit and there's no way you can win the big state wide drawing competition. At that point you and your friends embark on a poorly designed (pun intended) scheme to set everything right and along the way you end up learning a little about design and a lot about yourself. Then for some reason you film a PSA with the head of NBC warning kids about the dangers of speed."

No comments: